Spring is that time of the year many people get their body ready for the Holiday season by following diets, working at the gym, etc. We all have a bikini body, but it seems like we are more active before Summer. If last season everyone was running, in 2015 a new trend is coming: Swimming is the New Running and the Fashion Industry knows it.
4 Good Reasons to Swim:
- Swimming is the most complete fitness activity: No other sport is as complete as swimming.
- Swimming is stress-reliever: When you swim it seems like nothing else matter but yourself.
- Swimming keeps the doctor away: It reduces back and muscular pain and improves your posture.
- Swimming Makes You Happier: When you exercise, your body releases endorphins, which make you feel happier and healthier.
4 Swimwear Styles to Hit the Swimming Pool in 2015:
- The High-Waisted Retro Swimsuit:
Speedo Sculpture Simplyglow Swimsuit in black (£55.95), Speedo Sculpture Crystalsun Swimsuit – Royal Blue (£55.95) and Zoggs Swimshapes Tribal Booty Swimsuit (£44.95).
- The Minimal Swimsuit with a New Twist:
Zoggs Kiola Zip Back Swimsuit (£37.95), Speedo Sculpture Puresun Swimsuit (£48.95), Zoggs New Resort Tarcoola Boost Swimsuit (£34.95) and Speedo Sculpture Contour Swimsuit – Black/Royal/Lipstick (£39.95).
- The Monochrome Swimsuit with a Boho Touch:
Zoggs has put together two of the top trends for Summer 2015: Monochrome and Boho Swimwear. Zoggs Optic Chic Scoopback Swimsuit (£34.95) and Zoggs Optic Chic Crossback Swimsuit (£34.95).
- The Jazzy Swimsuit design:
Toggs is the name of Zoggs’ most colourful jazzy swimming costumes, including spectacular designs, such as the Diamonds Starback Swimsuit. Get a splash of colour in one of these: Zoggs Eden Starback Swimsuit (£39.95), Zoggs Fitzroy Actionback Swimsuit (£39.95), Zoggs Swimshapes Tribal Plunge Halter Neck Swimsuit (£39.95) and Zoggs Flower Freeze Twin Back Swimsuit (£39.95).
Are you heading to the swimming pool? Don’t forget your Speedo Goggles and your Speedo Swim Cap!