With 70’s being back to Fashion and the Festival season ahead, Boho Style is meant to be the most important trend for swimwear and beachwear. These are UK Swimwear’s best Boho swimwear designs to hit the beach in Summer 2015.
Let’s be Natural. Let’s be Hippie!
Boho stands from Bohemian Style: A hippie look with some chic touches. The most important of Boho style is being natural: Clean face, pinky make-up tones, messy wavy hair, braid hairstyles… and lovely coloured prints.
Boho-Inspired Missoni Prints
Tribal and geometric patterns are characteristic from Boho Style. Have you seen how awesome are Diva’s Missoni printed swimwear and beachwear? Diva Swimwear’s 2015 collection includes fabulous Missoni zigzag motives in two colour combinations.
Crochet and Laser-Cut Fabrics for the Ultimate See-Through Effect
Crochet dresses and crochet tops were back into Fashion last season. In SS15 we’ve already seen this trend in many celebrities. Beyoncé has recently been spotted in a crochet bikini and a black crochet dress. It’s the perfect beachwear for a cocktail at the beach snack bar.
Looking for inspiration: The Boho Swimwear 2015 Lookbook of UK Swimwear
- LingaDore Boho Bikini – £44.95
- Diva Dana Bandeau Bikini – £124.95
- Gottex Seychelles Bandeau Swimsuit (£149.95) with matching pareo (£122.95)
- Oroblu Bombay Halter Neck Swimsuit – £79.95
- Gottex Blush Navajo Bikini – £89.95
- Diva Giselle Swimsuit – £99.95
- Gideon Oberson Chocolate Bikini – £84.95
- Diva Lana Bandeau Swimsuit – £94.95
- LingaDore Aloha Bikini – £44.95
If you don’t feel Boho Swimwear is for you, have a look at the Top Swimwear Trends for 2015 here to find the perfect swimwear for your style!